Ohio: Introduction to Fly Fishing Class to Be Held for Young Anglers
| . (Photo credit: Wikipedia) |
Participants will have the opportunity to learn the basic skills needed to cast flies followed by an actual opportunity to catch fish in the Youth Fishing Area.
Interested participants can choose to register for one class from the following dates: May 2nd, 16th, or 30th. All classes will be held from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. An adult must accompany the participant for the program, but will not be able to participate in the class.
Spaces are limited to 10 anglers per class so pre-registration is a must. Call or email Ken Fry, Division of Wildlife, at (330) 245-3030 or Kenneth.Fry@dnr.state.oh.us
Hi,
ReplyDeleteRecently I came across some great articles on your site. The other day, I was discussing (http://family-outdoors.blogspot.in/2012/04/ohio-introduction-to-fly-fishing-class.html ) with my colleagues and they suggested I submit an article of my own. Your site is just perfect for what I have written! Would it be ok to submit the article? It is free of charge, of course!
Let me know what you think
Contact me at john26anderson@gmail.com
Regards,
John Anderson